Subject: Re: unfounded accusation (was: Re: [Leica] Re: Bessa-T - let me get this ...
From: Georg Bauer <gb@f-2.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:23:09 GMT

In article <17.1309b1b2.27e40696@aol.com>,
leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

>I gave away scores of custom engraved LUG Softreleases
>to fellow LUGgers at various LUG meetings. Oh my God, I am corrupted and
>have
>probably corrupted others on the way.

No problem with me. You can compromise yourself in front of me this way
any time. I even take the compromitting pieces ;-)

What do you expect from people who argue about a company using the name
Voigtlander, even though the company has just bought this name for
exactly this purpose and another (former) possessor sold it for exactly
this purpose ... People discussing such silly stuff in a Leica users
group are really off target far more than your informations on new
equipment.

Keep on posting the stuff, it is interesting and helpfull. Hell, we in
Germany usually are quite behind with current Bessa stuff, so it is nice
to get some prompt informations. Especially if it is written by someone
who just loves to use the stuff and is _not_ one of the companies
marketing droids!

bye, Georg

- --
http://hugo.f-2.org/