Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 11 (Julian)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:33:12 +0100

Julian,

I did not mean to pick on you specifically, it is just that I was catching up
viewing people's PAWs last night and when I went to see yours, first nothing
would load and then I got the dreaded message, "This program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down". I don't know if it is something about
my particular setup, although it is not exotic in any way (Pentium II, Win98,
Netscape 4.5). But that is why I asked if others have had similar experiences.
If I am the only one, then you should obviously not go to the trouble of
changing the web hosting service to accomodate me.

Having said this, I use Tripod, Geocities (now Yahoo) and Xoom. Geocities is
the one that seems to work best of the three. All are free but you have to
accept the banner ads.

Kind regards,
Nathan

Julian Thomas wrote:

> Sorry Nathan. I find ZING sometimes slow, but ok on the whole. Is there
> another freebie site that is better?
>
> Julian

- --

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Week 11 (Julian))