Subject: [Leica] PAW 11 (Nathan)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:11:40 +0100

When we moved to Switzerland last year we were very pleased to discover
that our new neighbours are roughly our age and have two children, just
as we do. They are Swiss and very friendly and outgoing, defying the
stereotype of a cold, unapproachable, Germanic people. So, my picture
for week 11 is our neighbour Catherine, one evening when I came home
from work I found the two women busy discussing weighty topics while
sharing a couple of bottles of our Pinot Blanc. See at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

and as usual, comments of all kind are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland