Subject: [Leica] behaviour
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:32:59 +0100

This list is becoming a vicous and nasty place ot be. In the last weeks god
knows how many people have been abused. Off the top of my head Frank Dernie
(a generous bloke with a detailed knowledge of all things leica as he uses
and owns everything he talks about), TomA (who can defend himself, but again
a leica nut who makes the world of all things leica a better place) and a
newbie who dared to ask a question. Mark, as a lawyer you are acting as
judge, prosecuter and jury, there is no objectivity  in your statements and
it is getting to be pretty nasty reading. And yes, I could filter, but if
you let bullies spout off, the one who shouts loudest wins.
How about taking this off list - it serves no purpose.

Julian (who took Tom As advice and shot 4 rolls of film this morning)
Julian Thomas
Bruc 168-6-1
08037 Barcelona

tfno 679676321