Subject: [Leica] Ethics
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:04:42 +0000

What about Volkswagen entering a car at Le Mans under the Bently name which
is largly a hard top version of the car branded Audi which was largely
developed from a car designed for them, by,as usual,  British engineers?
cheers Frank
PS I am not trying to justify what Cosina have done, just put it in the
context of 21st century marketing.