Subject: [Leica] leica story
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:52:18 +0100

Juan,
Having read your post re your dropped leica... took my
just-returned-from-leica fave M for a walk. RF cleaned and set up by the
leica gnomes - perfect, really bright. Stopped off at my usual street cafe
for my usual mid sp session pit stop of a glass of vino and a tuna sandwich,
put the M down and the VF was immediately covered in pidgeon shit. Curst and
tried to clean it and managed to dribble tuna oil over the front and back of
the VF. Bugger!
Julian Thomas
Bruc 168-6-1
08037 Barcelona