Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:01:25 -0700

Hey No Problem Henry,

I can always tell its you without the hand being raised. I think Tom A. is
taking a day off to print and we will just have to wait until he emerges
from the cave. My point about sending it to him is that he may not read
every post he misses on the Leica-Users but he would notice one sent to him
personally.

Cheers,

John Collier