Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:16:25 -0700

No but I hear the Catholics and the Kennedys pick up many of his expenses.
Sinister eh?

Also just two years ago Herr Cohn spoke at an LHSA meeting! How can anyone
expect that fellow to be unbiased? I tell you I am going to dig a hole in my
backyard and darned if I will ever come out!

John "paranoid" Collier

Tom A. is a great guy! Ted G., Henning W., Martin H., Joseph L., Howard
C.....et al have said so and I believe them. I hope some day to meet him too
and fall down on my knees and kiss the hand of the man who makes "softies".
Hell I have paid him money!

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy)
Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Bessa T Conspiracy)