Subject: [Leica] Mr. Tom's PAWs - weeks 10&11
From: Tom Finnegan <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:11:17 -0800

Things have been busy around here the last couple weeks and I haven't
managed to shoot more than a couple rolls of b&w and a couple of color, so
pickings were particularly slim. Next week I'll be off on my adventure
hopefully shooting lots of film, so in two weeks I'll hopefully have lots of
images to share. Any and all comments are welcome as always.

2001 PAW

Retroactive 2000 PAW

Alternates can be seen at,

Tom Finnegan