Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa-T
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:06:13 -0600

John,
I asked because I thought it might be of interest to the list since there
was lots of discussion about this new camera. Much of that discussion
centered around using the camera with external finders and I wondered
how/if it could be used without one.

Should I raise my hand next time and wait to be recognized?

Henry