Subject: Re: [Leica] W-I-D-E
From: "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:27:56 -0800

Ira writes:

> I'm about five rolls into the 15mm Heliar and agree - this
lens is going to
> take a completely new approach to visualizing. I'm looking
forward to using
> it for architectural and landscape photography.  Also for
forced-perspective
> caricatures.

Don't be afraid to take it down to f/4.  It is a great
people lens if you catch on to how they enter the edges.  My
lenses is labeled as "Cosina" and now that the LUG has
convinced me to drop down from a 50mm, I am having a real
blast.
~bill

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] W-I-D-E)