Subject: Re: [Leica] [LEICA] Why use center-weighted metering with R8?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:51:36 -0500

Being used to it is the key.  I'm used to the M6.  But, when I acquired an
old Nikon F2 a while back (and I think the F2's metering may have been
60/40), I never knew what to do if there happened to be a bright object out
in the far corner of the viewfinder screen.  How was I to compensate, with
the meter already adding some weighting factor to it?

The simple M6 meter is really the best.

dan c.

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] [LEICA] Why use center-weighted metering with R8?)