Subject: Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:14:51 +0100

Nathan,
I will be looking forward to reading your Lugano report, since I and my
family are just planning to spend our summer holidays around there. Food is
one of our concerns. I hope it is as good as in north Italy. Well, we are
always at a loss what to eat in German-speaking Switzerland... ;-)

Bon voyage!

Mikiro

Replies: Reply from "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net> (Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano)