Subject: Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano
From: "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:08:01 -0500

> I will be looking forward to reading your Lugano report, since I and my
> family are just planning to spend our summer holidays around there. Food
is
> one of our concerns. I hope it is as good as in north Italy. Well, we are
> always at a loss what to eat in German-speaking Switzerland... ;-)
>
> Bon voyage!
>
> Mikiro

Mikiro,

You should have little problem with the food in the Ticino. There is a
romantic restaurant called Bella Vista in Vico Morcote on the hill above the
lakeside village of Morcote ( about 12 km south on Lugano ). In the summer
dining on the terrace is quite charming. I can't remember the name but there
is a farm like alpine lodge, high along the Mountain and reached by narrow
roads I don't even want to recall, that offers a fun hours long brunch.

Personally, I would rather stay in Morcote and take the boat into Lugano.

Brent Dorsett --- NYC

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Off to Lugano)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano)
Message from Mikiro Mori <arbos@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Off to Lugano)