Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 35/MF Enlarger recomendation
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:50:27 -0800

I used a B22XL with 50mm and 80mm Componons for most of the the 70's.  This included five years of full-time professional use, and I never had any complaints from clients or myself about the  image quality.  The ability to do 16x20 on the baseboard without any fuss is wonderful, and I found it a very fast enlarger to operate.  I don't know how kind the years will have been to them - construction-wise it's true they are no D2.  As a "prosumer" enlarger, I found it more than satisfactory.

Paul