Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 35/MF Enlarger recomendation
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 07:37:42 -0800

Dont knock the Valloy. If it can be cleaned up and simply rewired and if
the condenser is in good shape it is one fine enlarger. A 35 mm carrier is
easy to make, I have made them ( cost about $1.25 ). Best to throw away the
baseboard and mount on a counter. The enlarger cannot get out of allignment
and the helicle focusing cannot be surpassed. I have two valloy II and a
Valloy in my darkroom and they are wonderful. Of course you are limited to
35 mm.

Richard
Mendocino CA