Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica germany
From: "Hans Pahlen" <Hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:40:03 +0100

I would try to put some pressure on the agent. Make him call and check for you!

Maybe I am fortunate to live in Sweden. Our Leica agent is in Denmark, and very easy to communicate with. My M6 meter was dead, and the local Leica dealer sent my camera to Denmark. Two days later I could call the repairman on the phone, to decide what to do and get the estimated repair cost. The whole meter was replaced, and we agreed on a full CLA as well.
Cost was $ 680, but never mind. The camera was back within 10 days.

I was told that only very complicated repairs were sent to Solms.

/Hans

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica germany)