Subject: Re: [Leica] carrying case for M6
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:56:32 +0200

We discussed the Domke F5XB a few weeks ago. It takes one body and 2-3 lenses. Right now mine is packed with a M3 plus 35-50-135 mm lenses. This small bag takes more than you would think, and is wonderfully compact and nice to carry. Instead of the 135, I can squeeze in another body with a compact lens like the Skopar.
I am sure there are many other good bags on the market, but this one is my own favorite for a mini equipment.

Hans, the bag-oholic