Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:26:26 -0800

Dan Post wrote:

> OOCH! OUCH!
> A stampede of wild horses? Mark, you are much more...daring than I thought!

In a mid 60's pop photo annual there was a gravure shot spread on the two page
bleed of wild horses on the just out i think Super-Angulon 3.4 21 on a Leica. I
still have that magazine after all these years and that still makes a big
impression on me. I was about 13 and this was my first exposure to what
superwide angle photography might be all about.
Also Leica.

Mark R

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!)