Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:54:00 -0500

Aw, c'mon, folks! Lighten up!
I have bought stuff from Emanuel, and was quite happy with the trade-
I actually went back through the last 3000+ messages, to see what this whole
mess was about. Silly!
Sear does the same thing! Wolf Camera did it to me- it's called 'Just in
Time Inventorying' or 'Drop Shipped'. I bought a Minolta Cable Release from
Wolf, and rather than tell me they didn't have it, took my money, and 6
weeks later I get a UPS package from Minolta with my cable release! Wolf
Camera never even SAW it! Big deal! Six months from now, what the heck
difference will it make? Let's figure out what Leica stuff we can get with
the extra money we'll have after the TAX CUT!! :o)
(US LUGgers,only- Sorry!)

Now, since we are getting off THAT thread, can anybody PLEEZ tell me about
HOW the heck to use a SUPER W-i-d-e lens? Relating some experiences and
problems you've had would be quite informative!
My shots look, well, sort of trite. I have gotten good enough to keep
verticals from going all catty-wumpus, but I think I am missing something.