Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:13:18 -0500

Dan Post posted...

 can anybody PLEEZ tell me about
> HOW the heck to use a SUPER W-i-d-e lens? Relating some experiences and
> problems you've had would be quite informative!
> My shots look, well, sort of trite. I have gotten good enough to keep
> verticals from going all catty-wumpus, but I think I am missing something.

What do you mean by superwide - 20/21, or are you refering to the Cosina
15? I have had no experience with the 15, but the 20/21 is one of the
focal lengths I use the most, and get the best results from.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!)