Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!
From: "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:27:27 -0500

Dan Post wrote:

> Now, since we are getting off THAT thread, can anybody PLEEZ tell me about
> HOW the heck to use a SUPER W-i-d-e lens? Relating some experiences and
> problems you've had would be quite informative!
> My shots look, well, sort of trite. I have gotten good enough to keep
> verticals from going all catty-wumpus, but I think I am missing something.

Ok... you asked for it!

I suggest you watch those student photographers with those shots so full of
"significance."

It's not out of focus: it has that soft bohemian look.

It's not flare: it's glow.

They're not converging verticals - they just show how modern man's creations
dwarf their creators.

It's not motion blur: it's dynamic composition.

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday FS- NOT!!! Thread change rant....ROWRLBAZZLE!)