Subject: [Leica] 90mm f1 Leica lens
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:16:16 EST

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience using the Leica 90mm f1
lens that was made for the Picker X-Ray machine?  Can it be adapted for
use on a M or screwmount Leica without spending a king's ransom?  And, if
so, what kind of image quality do you get from the lens?

I have fantasies of this being a Noctilux equivalent for shooting
concerts, etc. where one can't really get close to the subject.

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca

Replies: Reply from "Feliciano di Giorgio" <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm f1 Leica lens)