Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica M and remote usage
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:39:58 -0000

Godfrey,
I've a feeling I enjoyed watching these back in the mid 1980s (and using
them in TV programming) thinking they were real time computer animations
and figured the size and speed of your computers over there had to be
gigantic!
It's good to know there are ways of getting around seeming obstacles.
regards,
Jem