Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M and remote usage
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:34:17 -0400

Gary:

The M's only have mechanical shutter release.  You would have to use a long
air bulb release .  There my be some electric solenoid contraption from the
past that was made to do this on the older cameras.  Maybe some of the
older pros on the list can tell us if this ever existed.  It wouldn't of
had to be Leica specific, but just something that screwed into the cable
release socket.

Robert