Subject: RE: [Leica] the "Sling"??
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:48:04 -0000

Mark,
Nah, no photo as it missed the drunk's face, unless he'd preset the delayed
action release some ten seconds, or so, previously ;-)
As he'd then have needed to set the focus for approx 1" he'd have to have
fitted the Visoflex with 65mm Elmar and universal focusing mount, now that
would be one heavy assault weapon!

I recall the second story but not the photographer's name.
Jem