Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL Battery Q
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 07:37:06 -0700

Yes the TTL cameras will still draw power if they are not set to off and the
shutter release is pressed. It is very easy to test, just remove the battery
and use a high quality multimeter to complete the circuit. Here are my
results from the archives:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v17/msg07164.html

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] TTL Battery Q)