Subject: [Leica] Re: Earthquake commiseration
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 07:29:55 +0800

Dear NW USA and SW BC Luggers,
As a survivor of the Tang Shan earthquake in China in 1976, the Oxnard Ca
miniquake in '73 and the Taiwan earthquake last year (and reported to the
LUG)I am pleased to hear that everyone rocked and rolled but was not hurt.
Daughter Anna in Vancouver had the presence of mind to email us that she
was okay before we had heard about the quake! I note the common reaction
that picture taking takes a back seat to finding a safe place when the rock
and rolling starts.
Best Regards
Howard

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Earthquake commiseration)