Subject: Re: [Leica] London 'i don't belive it'
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 01:16:56 -0800 (PST)

robmellor wrote:

I must apologise to the list for my last post, even if some may get a
laugh. See corrected version below hope it makes a little more sense,

My wife and I are taking our 3 year old SON to London for a few days,
while I won't get a lot of time I hope to look  round some of the LEICA
shops please advise the best. Also any photo opportunities slightly out
of the ordinary. Done most of the standard stuff.

Ps I never have been able to spell, and John thank you for your helpful
posts previously.
(too late was the cry)
You bet it's too late! Do you realise I just spent the best part of an
hour drawing up a list of Leach shops, with cross-references to the
London A-Z street-guide, just to help you out? Then I see your
subsequent post telling us, in a most cavalier way, that it's only dumb
old Leica shops that you're interested in! As they say, no good deed
goes unpunished!

Still, I hope you and your family enjoy your trip to London. If you
find that it's really the Leach shops that you need after all, please
do not hesitate to contact me. Leach shops provide interesting
photographic opportunities!

[P.S. I was also planning to post the correct answer to the 'loco for
chrome' debate, to help those poor benighted souls. It's been
entertaining but someone should put them out of their (and our) misery.
However, I can't be bothered now. Let them stay in the dark for all I
care!]

[P.P.S. For those who might mistake my humour for something else, ;-)]

Regards,

=====
Ray