Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: felt lips and loading reels
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:57:12 -0800 (PST)

John Collier wrote:

To Everyone,

The correct way to deal with exposed film is to wind the leader all the

way in and when you get home, throw it all away. This is the only way
to avoid scratches, unfortunate compositions, poor exposures, reality
and ridiculous threads on the Leica Users. I have been using this
technique for 80 years and not one disappointment yet! I have just
begun to experiment with a new filmless cartridge that could lower my
film cost significantly.

I will keep you posted,
I agree. Who needs film?  I'm interested in cameras, not photography!

;-)

Ray Moth

NO AARDVARKS