Subject: RE: [Leica] London 'i don't belive it'
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:02:09 -0000

Adrian,
Then I shan't tell you where I found my s/h 135/2.8 (M) for GBP130 either!
Oh, all right, in the A.P ads section, but I was too late for the black paint M4 at GBP200, sigh...

Rob,
Re: London.
I would wish to take a spin on the London Eye before it's dismantled, if it ever is...
A ride on one of the river boats is alo enjoyable, especially for 3 yr olds.
London Zoo too?
Jem