Subject: Re: [Leica] London 'i don't belive it'
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:05:56 +0200

>One thing that bugs me about London is how children are not welcome in many
>pubs. Most annoying and inhospitable.
>
>Have fun!
>
>Adrian

One of the things that impressed us most when going out for a meal in
London when we had children small enough to be in a pram  was that we
could leave the pram with the baby in it in the cloak room and the
attendant would look after the baby while we were eating.(Well, I
have to admit that it was not during winter and the cloak rooms were
pretty empty, and we went early  -  but still).

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D-20255 Hamburg, Germany and/or