Subject: RE: Subject: RE: [Leica] can't shoot with 75mm
From: "goldframe" <goldframe1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:32:23 -0700

OH YES, I have bought a Classic M6 HM .85 - if you really want to get the
best results wide open, which is part of the plan - the extra magnification
was built with that purpose.  Still learning though. Like the man said "if
you start buying extra bodies for designated lenses - it does drive the cost
of lenses up" - Oh yes, but there are worse fates in life.

gold