Subject: RE: [Leica] Two quick questions, please
From: "goldframe" <goldframe1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:43:46 -0700

Don't take my little jab seriously.

What experience do you have with manual photography?  What do you like to
shoot?  How did you decide to take the Leica plunge?  BTW books and exposing
film can do what a class would do in less time. The LUG can help - be
patient!  Classes are good, but you're jumping through the instructor's
hoops.  A good exercise but tedious - geared for the mass SLR consuming
market.  Those little rangefinders you've bought dances to a little
different tune.

Please introduce yourself further- if you like.

gold