Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice on selling a used Leica.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:42:56 +0100

Tom,

Others have already told you about posting it for sale here on the LUG on a
Friday. Since this is a collector piece, you might consider ebay--if you are
lucky there will be a bidding frenzy for your M1. On the LUG there are all sorts
of individual payment arrangements, as people for the most part are known. On
ebay, the normal procedure is for the buyer to pay first and the seller shipping
upon receipt of payment. If you are dealing with someone who has little or no
feedback (or who has a negative feedback) then you can use their escrow service
which protects both the buyer and the seller.

Nathan