Subject: [Leica] Advice on selling a used Leica.
From: "T Gray" <arclight99@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:18:28 -0800

Hello All,

I'm new to the group, and I'd appreciate any advice on selling my M1. It's
in EXC+ condition, but I'm not sure how to determine its sale value.  I have
an offer from a dealer, but I imagine that I would be better off dealing
with an individual. Should I post here on Friday?  What do the members here
think about E-Bay?  How is shipping usually handled?  Is it customary to
ship, then once the item is confirmed, the buyer sends a check?  If so, how
do I protect myself from getting ripped off?

Sorry if I sound uninformed, but I am.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom
arclight99@hotmail.com