Subject: [Leica] Leica M1 for sale
From: "T Gray" <arclight99@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:07:22 -0800

To All,

Getting this one in just under the wire for a Friday sale posting.  I'm not
known for my punctuality.

I have a Leica M1 body for sale, SN#1017402.  (Sorry, no box, no manual.)
This is a collector's dream, but still works *beautifully*! I am asking
$1,050 US.

It is a chome body in excellent+ condition, showing almost no signs of use.
There are no scratches on the chrome, and the Vulcanite plastic cover is
like new.  The screws show no tool marks, and strap eyelets are untouched.
The only marks are a few small scratches in the black paint on the back
plate, and a very small ding on the bottom plate, next to the open/close
knob.

The action is crisp all the way through, although the 1 sec. exposure hangs
up infrequently if the shutter hasn't been worked for some time.  The
viewfinder is very clear, with no shift.  The shutter curtains appear to be
like new and the film advance is smooth.  The mount shows almost zero wear.
The camera has its original mount cap and both accessory port caps (two
ports next to viewfinder).

If this is something that you would like to know more about, please e-mail
me offline at the adress below, and I would be happy to send you a few
jpegs.

Thanks,

Tom
arclight99@hotmail.com.

PS Thanks to all LUGERS who offered their kind and valuable advice on this
issue!