Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday WTB: Leica R 35-70/2.8 ASPH. ROM
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:30:49 +0800

Let's keep the pressure on and even if they will not make another run of the
recently-discontinued R 35-70/2.8 ASPH., they will at least be more prepared
to come up with a re-designed version which will be easier to make and will
have a far lower reject ratio.

With all this trouble, I wish they will simply ask Kyocera to make the lens
out of the existing design: it will be better made, more affordable, more
available, and above all, less grief for everybody.

I hate it when I can't buy what I want, and I am feeling very deprived! ;-)

Cheers,

Joseph