Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:07:54 +0800

on 15/2/01 12:51 PM, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:

> Any idea of how many?  I'd be surprised if it's in the 100s.

Well, let's see.  I have two myself, and I have a few friends who have one
or two each.  And they also know of a few with similar converted cameras.  I
would say 30-50 cameras among my Leica circle.  If you take into account of
the conversions of silver chrome and titanium cameras, the number will
easily exceed 100.

However, most of the black chrome cameras in question have the original 0.72
top cover.  I replaced mine because I bought the cameras used and their top
covers were in rather poor shape.

Rgds,

Joseph