Subject: [Leica] M6 HM choice
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:22:36 +0000

I need some advice with choosing an M6.

I've been using a standard M6 for some years now, and have
decided that I want to trade it for an HM version.  My local
dealer has a non-TTL M6 0.85 for a good price, but I could
buy the TTL version for a similar amount (both used).  As I
never use flash with my current M6, are there any advantages
to buying the TTL version?  Is the non-TTL 0.85 model likely
to have any collector value or is that just a myth?

Thanks,
Simon.

"Madrid from £199"
http://www.totalise.otc-uk.com/holidays/HolidayDetails.asp?HolidayID=900372