Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday WTB: Leica R 35-70/2.8 ASPH. ROM
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:05:21 +0800

on 9/2/01 1:14 AM, Mehrdad Sadat at m.sadat@verizon.net wrote:

> I will also take one as I am missing the same lens., please Contact off the
> list
> Joseph, I thought you had one these lenses.

> Thanks, Mehrdad

Mehrdad,

Yes, I did.  But I was also foolish enough to give it away to someone very
close, thinking I could always get another one.

And don't say I haven't tried, I have gone as far as asking Leica to make me
another one.  When they declined, I increased my offer to 100 lenses and yet
they are still reluctant.  Please see the enclosed e-mail.  Any idea as to
what it takes for them to change their mind?

Best regards,

Joseph