Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leicaholic
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:37:09 +0800

My grandfather was a big time Leica importer in China from 1933 until the
country fell to the communist in 1949.  I have an uncle born in the 40's and
his first name is Elmar.  Serious!

Uncle Elmar now lives in the US and I don't see him that often.  When I do,
I always wonder if he is a f/3.5 or a f/4.0! ;-)

When my grandfather turned 100 last year, he was given a black paint
Millennium M6 for his birthday

I guess there are lots of Leicaholics in our family.

Cheers,

Joseph
Joseph@yao.com
Hong Kong