Subject: Re: *@#% straps (was: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS)
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:45:10 -0500

For many years I have used a finger strap, which allows me to hold the
camera with two fingers and thumb, and have the strap hooked around my ring
and little finger. makes for a good weapon hold, too (re: the other thread).
This forces me to have the camera in hand at all times, and obviously is not
the answer for those who use multiple cameras at the same time. but
following robert appleby's advice, one camera, one film, one lens gives one
a fluid tool. or should. I've been working on it for thirty years.

bill