Subject: Re: *@#% straps (was: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS)
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 05:27:47 -0700

>That is okay except for those of us who carry more than one Leica at a time.
>Normally I carry two M's and once in awhile will be draped with four M's (or
>Nikons).
>
>But I am aware of those straps hooking onto something and am very cautious
>about them.

I've recently replaced the neck strap with a wrist strap on one of my M6's.
 Less to foul on protrusions, but still a secure grip with less chance of
dropping.

Dave Richards
Littleton, Colorado

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: *@#% straps (was: Re: [Leica] STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LEICAS))