Subject: Re: [Leica] how can the 75 Lux focus go bad?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:00:48 -0700

Wide open and focused close, the depth of field of the 75/1.4 is between 6mm
to 8mm (just over a quarter inch). This is remarkably difficult to calibrate
for and, what amazes me, is that it can be done. Gerry at Kindermann Canada
sometimes has to have the whole kit so that everything can be calibrated
correctly.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] how can the 75 Lux focus go bad?)