Subject: [Leica] Well, If we are all being disagreeable....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:34:52 -0700

I had a thin TE and it was a fine lens EXCEPT for its tendency to flare when
bright tones ‹not light sources, tones!!‹ were in the frame (a little soft
wide open and focused close too). I sold it and bought a 90/2.8 Elmarit-M.
Now this lens is a stunning performer with no flare problems. It is larger
than the TE but hardly large compared to an SLR equivalent.

John Collier