Subject: [Leica] I Must Disagree
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:12:54 -0500

Brian...if you refer to the "Skinny" f2.8/90mm Tele-Elmarit, you are wrong
indeed.  Small, light, and quite sharp enough.  Along with the last
expression of the spherical f2.0/35mm Summicron, my choices for the two
"most Leica" of all Leica lenses, the essentials of my kit.  If you are
referring to any other Tele-Elmarit, you might well be right.

	Buzz Hausner