Subject: Re: [Leica] Oehling or is Agfapan 25 still made and distributed outside the USA?
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:28:04 +0100

www.fotoimpex.de stated in its current catalog that APX 25 is out.

Oehling is a not only a mail order firm, but a solid shop, based in
Mainz, and with excellent coverage of new and used Leica. Their website
and adds show only bestselling items and special offers. For other you
contact them by email/phone/fax. I ordered some special order Minox
items (film cutter, development tank) through them. I returned one item
(tank) without hassle and without extra cost except my own postage.
German consumer legislation requires a 14 days return privilege.

Hans-Peter