Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chicago shops
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:50:26 EST

In a message dated 2/1/01 8:10:34 PM, firkin@netconnect.com.au writes:

<< Central camera on Wabash is a nice old fashioned shop -- pricey but. Up the
road there was a warehouse like outlet with lots of camera stuff. Mostly
junk, but I like to browse junk as well. Can't remember the name. Any
takers? >>

Alatair,
Sounds like maybe Altman's Camera which doesn't exist anymore.  Central is
still fun though, I bought a Bessa-L there a couple weeks ago for my 15mm
Heliar to live on.  It's the most fun camera I've had in years.
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: Chicago shops)