Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Monterey
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:50:52 -0800

Jim Brick.........

Oh you are the dreaded "Lone Cypress Picture Thief"!!!!!

Shame on you stealing that picture and trying to actually make money with a
photograph...

( Now watch Jim rant!)

I was thrown out of Santa Barbara about  ayear ago for using a tripod in the
streets of the city ( So I went to the COUNTY Courthouse where the law does
not apply), and again more recently I needed Special permission to take
pictures at TravelLand in Los Angeles....again that... " ... You need
permission from the LA City Council to take pictures here" nonsense.....

Sometimes it just is not worth hauling out the 4x5 with tripod.....and
dealing with the idiots!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net